Kees Goossens's TeachingSee the students page for MSc and PhD projects.
NEW: Fraud counterEvery year students commit fraud. I always refer fraud to the Examination Committee. We have a fraud-resistant method for bring-your-own-device (BYOD) computer-based exams, but copying of other student's work or from the internet happens regularly. For your information, this is the current status.
- 2014 7NXB3: large group of students submitted same source code for compulsory (ungraded) homework. Sanction: annotation in student dossier.
- 2014 5KK03: student used Google during electronic exam. Sanction: not allowed to take the course for a year.
- 2015 5EIA0: two students exchanged source code during electronic exam.
- 2015 5AIC0: source code for project copied from another student. Sanction: Not allowed to take the course for a year.
- 2016 5AIC0: report claims to have working project, which was not true. Output copied from other report. Sanction: Not allowed to take the course for a year; lost eligibility for cum laude; no longer nominal student.
- 2016 5AIC0: report contains x percent verbatim text, without citation, found on the internet. Sanction: Reduced grade by x percent.
- 5EIA0 Computation I
- 5AIA0 Computation for Automotive
- 5AIC0 Vehicle Networking
- 5LIB0 Embedded Systems Laboratory
- 5Z045 ICT Design and Team Work
- 5Z028 Design of Complex Systems
- 5Z066 Systems Engineering
- 5XIC0 Electronic-Systems Engineering
- 5JJ30 Design of Complex Systems
- 5JJ75 Automotive Networking
- 7NAB0 High-Tech-Systems Design
- 7NXB1 Systems Engineering Workshop of the Design course (7NAB0)